Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Whole30 Day 30!!!!!!

Woo-hoo! :)

Pre-workout: The usual....coffee w/coconut milk

Breakfast:
Tuna, avocado, mushroom & kale sautee + a pear
Snack:
Son's sweet potato skin w/coconut oil
Plus some fresh coconut water while I was making my coconut milk


Lunch:
Ground chicken, brussel sprouts, broccoli, avocado w/sprinkle of cilantro
Dinner:
Breakfast: Eggs, sauteed kale & roasted jicama
This was my first time trying jicama. Thank you Kim for eating it and giving me the idea lol.  I can't wait to make it some other ways. It seems like a very versatile ingredient.  My husband like it too!

Exercise: 25 min Strength (back squat, single leg calf raises) 10 sets/3 reps + 25 min yoga.

Overall: Amazing finish to the Whole30. Felt good to finish strong. I'll do a Whole30 recap tomorrow with weight change and measurements. Yay for a green smoothie tomorrow! Lol.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does jicama taste like? I've never heard of it and I expect we in Australia don't have it to buy.

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

Yay!!! great finish Tiff, can't wait to read your wrap up!

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

I tried roasted jicama a few weeks ago and really didn't like it :( It just has a funny taste to it. Maybe I did something wrong! Can't wait to read your next post :)