Saturday, January 2, 2010

Tested already!

SOOOO... about that no alcohol thing. Can I start that tomorrow? Hubby and I are going to a concert tonight. I truly didn't think I would get to go. We've been struggling, trying to find a sitter for the kids and it just wasn't happening. (The concert is 4 hours from home so it's an overnight thing). Anyway, we finally arrived at like plan G after exhausting all other options and thought, why not see if my grandma (the kids' great grandma) would come along. She agreed. So, she's going to stay at the hotel with the kids while hubby and I go out....how awesome is she!!
Now I have the decision to make...to drink or not to drink. Guess we'll see how I feel tonight. If I feel like it I will, if not then I won't. It just seems funny that as soon as I decide to cut the booze I have this come up. That's life though. But, regardless of whether I drink tonight, I'm gonna go out and have fun with my hubby! That's the thing I need to concentrate on.
Now, I gotta go and get everything packed....eeek, only a few hours till we hit the road! Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I say if you're going to drink, make sure you enjoy every drop! And ENJOY every moment with your husband...you are taking away from this trip memories that will last you forever: Be Happy & Here's to a FANTASTIC time!!

Greta from www.bigbottomblogger.blogspot.com said...

straight vodka has 64 calories per ounce..just saying....