Saturday, January 30, 2010

No drinky for you!

So, this is interesting...my number of posts has now exceeded my weight (141 lbs this morning and I'm writing my 143rd post). Maybe this is only interesting to me. It is completely random :P
Anywhooo, today is a busy day. I have to admit I'm a little nervous how it's going to go eating-wise, but I'm pretty confident in myself and my ability to make the right choices. Lunch out with grandma shouldn't be too difficult. I'm getting good at making the healthy choices. This evening is an unknown which is what makes me nervous. A friend of hubby's is hosting a get together.... first a Cookie Lee jewelry party, followed by a poker game. It should be alot of fun. Since it's about an hour and a half away I don't have the option of eating before I go. Guess I'm just going to have to roll with it. It helps being ultra focused on getting down the last, gasp, 5 lbs. And I am thankful that alcohol is taken out of the equation for me....hubby's been up since 3 am this morning so I will be driving home. No drinking during the poker game for me {silver lining- maybe I'll play better}. And I figure as long as I don't touch the desserts, I should be fine.
Now comes the difficult part...figuring out what to wear.

No comments: