Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I feel skinny...

I'm starting to feel like all my hard work is paying off. I am feeling great today. My clothes are getting too big...even my smaller stuff. I've got to go bra shopping this weekend I think. Who would think that getting smaller boobs could make someone so happy. It stinks a bit though cause the sports bra I bought a few months ago (and spent $68 on) is getting too big. I'm Miss Frugal, so that just hurts, but what's a girl to do?
The juice fast is going well. I'm on my third day and feeling awesome. I think today is going to be the last day... I miss eating solid food :) It definitely has highlighted how much extra I was picking at all through the day. There were a few times I almost popped something in my mouth before I caught myself. I think I'm back in the right mindset, which feels great too. I ordered a new workout called "INSANITY" but since I ordered it on ebay there are some issues that have arisen. Hopefully I can get it ironed out without too much hassle. I'll keep you posted. I'm super excited cause I am at the point where I feel major toning needs to be my focus. Keep moving forward!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just wondering if you could tell us more details about your juice fast....never done one and am curious