Friday, September 4, 2009

How far I've come...

Wednesday was my little man's first birthday. Since then I've been thinking alot about how far I've come in the last year. A couple weeks after giving birth I stepped on the scale and it was still 232 lbs. I was mortified! I gained way too much during my pregnancy. But 1 year later I'm 165 lbs and still going. That means I've lost 67 lbs overall. That's HUGE! Sometimes you have to step back and look at the big picture to appreciate how far you've come. I am very proud of the progress I've made. I've had some difficulties lately but I am not giving up. I'm just going to accept that I've made some bad choices and move on to the next goal. Tomorrow I run a 5K and I am really excited. I'm planning on going all out and hoping for a personal record.
Seriously, I'm down 67 lbs AND I can run 10+ miles...are you kidding me? I can run 10 miles! I ROCK! I still have a ways to go, but whatever. I'm gonna get there. You will too. Keep moving forward...

2 comments:

The White's said...

I like you and im glad your REAL. thank you for for help and motivation.

sabrina said...

you are awesome!!! What a great accomplishment!!