Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Closet Raid...

So, like most women, I have clothes in a few different sizes. From my skinniest to my biggest. Well, since the weather is starting to change I thought I should go through the closet and see what fits. The good news is that I can wear absolutely everything in my closet....even my size 8 leather pants and a hot little dress I never thought I'd wear again. The bad news, I have a very small selection of clothes in all these sizes.
Now at least, the prospect of going shopping isn't such a drag. It's something to get excited about. I plan on waiting till I hit goal though, something to motivate me to the end. 10 more lbs, 10 more lbs, 10 more lbs!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

And what a way to reward yourself for all your hard work!!

sabrina said...

That is great! So close now!