Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's a Weird Feeling...

Some of you may know that I was breastfeeding. Well, not anymore. We finally completely weaned and I'm just trying to adjust. It is a little surreal. I'm so used to thinking about everything I eat and drink (in terms of what it will do to my milk). After almost 13 months of bf it's done. With my daughter I weaned at 6 months but she was on formula too. There was a difference. I think part of the issue is that monkey #2 is probably our last child. I'm finding my way through this, and I know my hormones are trying to stabilize. I'm not feeling bad or depressed per se, just a little sad at times that it's over. However, now that I'm done, I'm thinking of doing a cleanse. I have done juice fasts before, and I told myself when I was done nursing that I would do one again. Guess that time has come. Time to pull out the juicer and head to the store for my fruits and veggies. Stay tuned for that next week.

1 comment:

sabrina said...

Another chapter closed. :( Hope your juice fast goes well.