Monday, November 2, 2009

Back in the groove...

Let's just put it out there first and say I struggled this weekend. I've been struggling lately, but add in a holiday that revolves around sugar and candy and you have a recipe for disaster (at least for me). Which, Sunday was. A complete train wreck from start to finish. But it's over. I was up 3 lbs on the scale this morning. Talk about a smack-you-in-the-face wake-up call.
But, I did well with my eating today. Tomorrow will be a good day too (I'm working on a positive outlook). My kids were driving me bananas today, but I handled it without shoving food in my face. I went for a run instead. I haven't run in about a month (due to injury) but it felt great to get out there again. I did my workout this morning and sweated my butt off...hopefully literally. I'm back in the groove and more determined than ever not to let myself be undermined. The goal is in sight. Now to keep moving forward!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Good for you for getting back in the groove. Don't let a bad weekend hold you back!