Thursday, June 27, 2013

Forward into maintenance...

As promised yesterday, here are some updated pictures.  Looking at the pictures makes me feel good, especially looking at where I came from.  If you didn't read yesterday's post, scroll down now and at least look at the pictures...

FYI- I really don't like taking pictures. I feel very awkward....



This morning's weight was 147.6

Even though I'm not focusing on losing more weight, it's nice to see the small drop.  Here we go, living life.  Eating whole healthy foods & feeling good!




5 comments:

Emma Bliss said...

You look fabulous

I just put your blog in a post of mine too, for a blog award! see more on my blog. Don't feel you have to do it, but if you want to... I quite enjoyed writhing the post!

Jeanette said...

Looking great! I wouldn't worry about your weight (losing more) because you SHOULD feel beautiful and strong as you are - you look it!

Gwen said...

You look awesome, and very healthy! And that is what matters, not an arbitrary number on that scale!

Tiffany said...

Blissful Mama- Thanks, I'll check it out!
And thank you Jeanette & Gwen! I appreciate the kind words!!

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

You look fantastic!! I'm not comfortable in front of the camera, behind it yes! You have certainly changed you body Tiff :)