Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Still Jiggly...

I'm almost at my goal, I think. I'm at the lowest weight (by 2 lbs) that I can remember in my adult life. The problem...I've had two kids and gained WAY too much both times. The result....I have some major problem areas. It's frustrating that after losing 78 lbs I can't look in the mirror and see the svelte body I think should be there. I know, I know, your body isn't the same after two kids. I just wish that I wasn't jiggling in some of the places I am.
So I decided to kick it up a notch with my workouts. I ordered "INSANITY" (click on the link if you want to check it out). Supposedly this is an ass-kickin'-whip-you-into-the-best-shape-of-your-life type workout. I hope so. I'll let you know. I'm super excited to get started. And when I get done working out 6 days a week for 60 days I hope there is less that jiggles...

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Good luck Tiffany! And you should be so proud of everything you have done so far.

Emily P. said...

I am in the same boat sister!! It is nice to know that someone else is going through it too, but I'm so sorry that it's you. If that makes sense. You look great girl, just keep it up.

See...the problem with me is, after having a kid, my belly muscles stretched along with my skin. So as I do hundreds of ab exercises, I'm seeing nothing, my skin is still gross and my belly still jiggly. I need to do some major toning if I'm ever gonna be where I want to be.

I'm following in your footsteps so to speak. You are my inspiration...Awww!