Tuesday, August 18, 2009

We're gettin' there...

Haha! Yes! I have officially lost 40 lbs. I'm excited to get into the 160's! Though, I have to say... 150's here I come! I also weigh significantly less than my hubby now...a huge milestone for me. I HATED weighing more than him. There was just something that felt wrong about it.
I've been feeling really good the last few days, in control and finding things that I can eat that will fill me up and keep me satisfied (I'll share my new favorite food in another post soon).
But anyway, I'm getting there. I ran 9 miles on Sunday...and I'm not sore. That's HUGE! I found another half marathon I'm thinking of doing (in Nov) and a couple smaller races I'm looking forward to in the next month. I'm getting excited to see myself in the end. I think when I hit goal I'm going to give myself a makeover- (chop the hair and donate to Locks of Love, new clothes etc.) Can't wait...

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

That is so awesome!!! It is nice to have things going for you.