Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wedding recap...

Hey y'all! Hope your weekend was fantastic. Mine was pretty hectic. The wedding we went to was beautiful. Besides some family drama that seems to be a requisite and a broken down car, the weekend was a success. Yesterday's weigh-in: 160.2. I was pleased with maintaining because my food choices weren't stellar (not horrible either though). I just tried to keep my portions in check. I ate some dessert, drank some beer and had a good time. This is real life for me.
After getting home I made a run to the grocery store and restocked the fruits and veggies. I had planned on a run but just didn't have it in me. Not an excuse, just reality.
Yesterday though was an on-point day. I got in 2 good workouts- Ripped in 30 and a 4 mile run. My eating was good and I really pushed the water because I knew some of my previous food choices had caused some retention. This mornings' weight- 158.6!!
With a number like that, I can't help but be motivated! It also helps that my size 10's are getting some room in them and the 8's are feeling pretty darn comfy. Non-scale victory!!
This week's goal is to complete 5 days of Ripped and get all my runs in. Also, keep the eating clean and controlled.
Now, I leave you with one of my favorite pictures from the wedding-
Here's to a good week!

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Pretty picture!! Sounds like everything stayed right on track, awesome!!