Sunday, July 10, 2011

I did it!

Official weight for the week...get ready, here it comes-162.0!!! Wa-hooooo! On top of hitting my goal (which I didn't think would happen) and making back to the 40 lbs lost mark, I feel fantastic!!!!!!!!! Seriously great. I have a ton of energy when I eat right....duh! This week I've been concentrating on eating good foods and incorporating more raw food as well. I haven't been perfect, but it's been solid. Good fats like those that are found in avocado, olive oil, nuts, and coconut milk are my friend. And, I made time to exercise. Today I've got to squeeze in a 4 mile run at some point, but it will happen because it's important (not only to my overall health, but mentally as well).
Wish I had time to write more, but I've got lots to do today. Busy week coming up. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
What are your goals for the coming week? I wanna hear...

2 comments:

Lucy said...

A HUGE KUDOS FOR YOU!!!!

I'm loving those type of good fats too. You are doing so well and I like how you said "I haven't been perfect, but I've been SOLID." I think that IS part of being "Perfect" = SOLID.

You ROCK!!!!

Tiffany said...

Aww thanks Lucy!! It's amazing how eating the right things most of the time can make you feel.