Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy bee...

Since I'm finding it motivating to post my daily weight/exercise updates I think I'll continue doing it...at least for a while. Hopefully it's not annoying. This morning's weight was 160.6. Down another 1.4 lbs. I'm a bit surprised actually because we went out to dinner last night which usually means some fluid retention. As a preventative measure I drank a bunch of water to counteract that possibility. On the exercise front, I did make it out for my 4 mile run yesterday. By the time hubby got home from the shooting range I didn't feel like going but I was already dressed so that was half the battle. I just had to make it out the door. I had contemplated changing into "regular" clothes a few times over the 4 hours he was gone but didn't because I KNEW if I did, the chance of me actually going for a run decreased dramatically. Even though it wasn't the best run, I got it done, and that's what counts sometimes.
This week is a busy one...hubby's brother is getting married out of town this coming weekend, my mom is coming for a visit midweek, one of my kiddos is sick, I've gotta pack for the wedding, haircuts etc., all on top of my normal stuff. I'm a little overwhelmed.
I plan on doing Ripped in 30- week 2 this morning for exercise. Hopefully that will help clear my head and help me be get through what needs to get done.
What are you doing for exercise today??

No comments: