Friday, July 29, 2011

Try these!

I love sharing yummy things with my readers. One of my new finds....Beanitos Chips.They're corn free, gluten free, have good fiber and fats (omega 3's) plus a whole list of other things.
My mother-in-law gave me a bag of the Cheddar Cheese Pinto and Flax to try (I know, I know, it doesn't sound that great). To my surprise by the 2nd chip, I was hooked. Then I was cruising the health food section at the grocery store and found out there were other flavors...and they were on sale 2/$4. So I grabbed the Black Bean Chipotle BBQ.....DE-lish!!!
One serving is 10 chips, and while that may not seem like a lot, it is satisfying....with 5 g of fiber.
I've been trying to "JERF" lately- "Just Eat Real Food", and while these aren't technically in that category, I can look at the ingredients and recognize what goes into making them. I would put these in the "good alternative" column especially when cravings hit for some other, worse options.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

yum!

Leslie said...

If they have them here, I'm trying them! Thanks for the recommendation.

Lor said...

ill keep my eye out for them! Thanks!