Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Look at the lovely colors...

As I was mowing through daintily eating my salad yesterday, I had to stop for a second and just admire how pretty it was. All the bright colors just popped, the yellows, greens, reds. So much good fuel for my body to work with. And it hit me...I need to eat a rainbow, every day. No not Skittles(though I do ♥ me some Skittles), but a rainbow of fruits and veggies. Not only does it look pretty, it makes you feel pretty too. So I'll be challenging myself on a daily basis to incorporate as many colorful fruits and vegetables as possible...cause you know what? It tastes good too!

Today's weight: 160.6- gotta ♥ water flux
Planned workout: Ripped in 30- wk 2

Do you eat a lot of colorful fruits and vegetables? What are your favorites?

No comments: