Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Haha...you aren't serious, are you??

I feel like my body is laughing at me. At my attempt to lose weight. I know that in reality it's just holding at this weight since I lost so much last week, but it's still frustrating to be doing what I need to and the scale doesn't move. I'm going to stay the course though. I know if I do the scale will give me the results I'm looking for. This past week I know I was doing more "picking" than normal so the goal this week is to cut that out. It wasn't a lot but I know the calories add up.
Off to workout...got one kiddo at school, another napping and the other plugged into his morning "Go Diego, Go". Mommy's time is short...gotta hop to it!
This weeks' mantra- Stay the course!

2 comments:

Jess said...

I hate it when the scale doesn't show our efforts!

You're right though...keep up your good work and sooner or later the scale will move!

J

Lucy said...

We've got to hang in there girl! I know how you feel. I'm feeling the same way. I want to shout at the scale "C'mon Damn Scale-MOVE!!" But I don't think yelling at it will work :(

Let's just keep putting one foot in front of the other in what we know to do. Let this not give us an excuse to eat sweet goodies or stuff our face out of frustration.

Let's give our bodies time to realize "Hey-we're not stopping. This IS no diet, no gimmick. This is the way it's going to be! So get with it! I'm not changing my position!"