Monday, February 8, 2010

New Yummies to try...


Time to share a favorite "food" of mine. I had a whole discussion with my sister-in-law yesterday so I figured y'all would love if I shared too. I tried Almond Milk as an alternative to milk and I absolutely LOVE it. It took a few tastes to get adjusted, but now it's pretty much my go-to "milk". It's perfect plain, in post-workout smoothies, cereal, or in my coffee every morning. I buy the unsweetened vanilla and it's 40 cal for 8oz {it's the one to the far right with the 40 on it :D}. All my local grocery stores carry it. My kids like it too, which is a plus. Now, hopefully they'll eat the brussel sprouts I bought today. I'll let you know how it goes....
Anybody else tried or use alternatives to reg milk? How 'bout brussel sprouts? {Honestly I JUST tried brussel sprouts yesterday...but I loved 'em so I went and got some today to use this week. Thanks Missy-poo for making them soooo yummy!}

No comments: