Monday, March 30, 2009

This weeks' challenges...

How'd you do last week? I did okay at the beginning and then fell down on the job. I can't seem to pull myself out of my funk for more than a few days. I'm so tired of feeling this way. Anyway, this is a new week, so here we go again....

Again we're going to walk ~ 3x... 3 mi.

Crossover lunges~ When stepping forward into a lunge, crossover slightly instead of going straight out

Hollowman (this one is TOUGH)~ Lie flat on your back, lift up and hold for 30 seconds if you can. Chin should be a fist-width from your chest, legs 2-4" from the ground, shoulders/arms off the ground.

Have a great week. I am going to put on my happy face this morning and get things done...even though I don't feel like it. First step is a positive attitude, right?

1 comment:

sabrina said...

Stick to it!!! You know if you can keep it up for a week then you have a good start. I did really good with the walking last week. But I also have a hard time putting the extra stuff in my schedule. But the good thing is that I have seen some progress from my sugar strike and cutting back my food so I am somewhat happy. Keep going....you can do this!!