Sunday, March 22, 2009

Again with the challenges...

I don't know if anyone is still interested in doing the challenges, but I thought I'd suggest them anyway. Basically I'm just going to challenge you to do what I'm planning this week. Good luck-

~ 3 mi walk-(I'm shooting for a time under 40 minutes) 3 days this week
~ Exercise video - 2 days
~ Crunches- 5 days (I'm gonna ask hubby to do these with me)

Pretty basic, I know, but I am learning that basics are that for a reason. Keeping it simple is often the best policy. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be working on these challenges too, so we will be working together. Let's see how we do at the end of the week. Have fun!

katie said...

i love your challenges, it is inspiring for me, and gives me ideas, keep them coming... i love your skinny jeans site!