Sunday, May 26, 2013

Train for AWESOMENESS!

I'm still kinda of battling a funky mood.  Having a difficult time being consistent with my good habits.  Today I'm feeling great.  Yesterday was "off" emotionally for a significant part of the day.  It is what it is...

I went for a lovely 3 mile run this morning and then did some random strength work, because I felt like it.  A nice big green smoothie sounds awesome so I plan on whipping one of those up shortly. 

I have pictures of my first CSA box but the kids have the iPad at the moment, so I'll post those another day. The pics are up on Instagram, user name: campi_mama, if you can't wait....ha!

I DO want to share a quick book recommendation with y'all. 

I haven't finished reading it, but what I have read is spot on with my own philosophies and other great books I've read.  I also listened to her interview with Jonathon Bailor on The Smarter Science of Slim podcast, and it was great (if you haven't listened to this podcast, check it out).   One of my favorite quotes was "Train for Awesomeness!".  Yes, I think I will! :)

Have a great weekend folks!!

2 comments:

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

Are you up for Whole30 June??? I'm going to do it! :)

nic said...

YAY! I love my CSA. It forces creativity in cooking and tons and tons of veggies. mmmmmm.