Thursday, June 25, 2009

Having a tough one...

I'm having a tough day. I haven't gone completely out of control with my eating, but it's on the verge. I don't know what it is. My emotions are all over the place. I'm tired and frustrated over nothing in particular. GGRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! Need to vent. Now Riley's crying. I feel a little better just having written a few lines. I think it's time to reward myself for my hard work up to this point (and the fact that I made it back to pre-pregnancy weight). Mani/pedi is in order. I've got the gift certificate, I need to go and make the time for myself. SOON! Keep movin' forward right?

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hang in there girl, don't give up, if you slide a bit today make sure you get right back up tomorrow :))

sabrina said...

Hope today is better. Think about other things that can be going on in your body that can cause emotions to go crazy. Keep going strong and have a good spa day! :)

Tiffany said...

Thanks guys! I am feeling better today. Bri- I know it's a hormonal thing, but that doesn't necessarily make it easier to deal with. I was tired of everything and feeling overwhelmed.