Friday, June 26, 2009

Am I Crazy?

I know that a nursing mommy can be a little crazy.....all those hormones running around and wreaking havoc. I just feel a little nuts right now. On top of the *woo-hoo* feeling is the urge to be done nursing. I want to have my body back. I want to be able to eat anything, drink anything, run a long distance...without thinking about the effect I am having on my milk. Don't get me wrong, I love love love breastfeeding. And as I'm sitting here writing this I'm wondering why I don't shut up and quit complaining. I'm giving my son the best food ever created and doing what my body was meant to do. See what I mean, I'm crazy, I'm arguing with myself and telling me to shut up :P
Okay, sorry. This post is mostly for me. I know that. If you read it, thanks for listening to my rant....

1 comment:

sabrina said...

Well, isn't that what the blog is for, to get what is on your mind out.