Monday, March 25, 2013

Technical difficulties...

I don't know what happened with the formatting in the last post, and I can't seem to get it fixed.  Kinda irritates me, but not sure what to do about it.

Anyway, so of the info that is unreadable in the margins, pertains to transitioning the family to a more whole foods, less sugar and processed "food product" life.  I am going to go a more strict direction for myself in the form of the Whole30. Click the link in the previous post to read more about it. 

Sorry for the technical difficulties folk!  I have a feeling the problem stems from me starting the post on my iPad and then finishing it on the computer. 

Here's to a great week! 

2 comments:

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

Oh blogger.....

Ryan Cowley said...

Haha! Yeah, I copied and pasted it into Word so I could read it! :)