Thursday, January 3, 2013

Weigh-in 1/3

Previous Weight : 151.6
Current Weight: 153.0
Change: +1.4

I am taking this gain as a good thing. I have easily gained 10 or more pounds during holiday seasons of past. So really, this is progress for me, and I'll take it!!  There are definitely some areas where I could've improved, but there's no point living in the past.  Today is what matters.  I'm going to drink my smoothie this morning and go about my business.
Today's focus is not snacking.  We have this rice cracker mix I've been dipping into too frequently, and that has to stop.  1 serving is a 1/4 cup... I've logged it into my diary, but I haven't been measuring it. Standing over the bag picking through it is not a healthy habit :-/
Some of you may have noticed a few "different" ingredients in my smoothie recipe yesterday (like bee pollen, spirulina and hemp seeds).  Stay tuned because I plan on doing a post on the "Superfoods".
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

Can't wait for your superfoods post! 1lb is nothing girl! I didn't gain anything during the holidays but I sure felt bloated and felt like crap. Time to get with it though! :)

Anonymous said...

You photos in your sidebar are awesome. You've come a long way and are an inspiration to those of us just starting out.