Sunday, September 23, 2012

Down 'n Dirty

Here's a few shots from yesterday's mud run....
Before 
Coming up to the final mud pit...
Over the hill into one of the pits...


Slogging through...
After....    
I gotta say, I had a blast! This is definitely something I'll do again.  My sister-in-law and nieces joined in the fun too and it was great to share the experience with them!
I got up this morning and ran a little over 4.5 miles. I'm a bit sore from yesterday's obstacles, but nothing terrible.  It was a boost to my ego to be able to handle the course fairly easily.  Handling the walls was probably the hardest thing, since it was a series of progressively higher walls you had to maneuver, but I made it :)  The strength training is definitely paying off.
Hope you're having a great weekend!

1 comment:

REBYRYAN said...

That looks WAY fun! Glad you had a good time!