Sunday, February 15, 2009

Week 2 Challenge-

Here we go, this week's mission....
Should you choose to accept it...

~30 squats- 2 sets, 15 reps
~Stairs- as fast as you can, as long as you can (if you don't have stairs at home like my sister, go find some) I plan on going to the high school stadium to find mine.
~Prone Bicycle- bring elbow to opposite knee while on your back (variation of a crunch) 4 sets, 20 reps.

I'm looking forward to this weeks' workouts. I'm finally feeling better after coming down with a cold. I'm also done with my family get together that threw me off my game last week, not to mention added a few extra calories into the mix. Thankfully, I don't have parties very often!

1 comment:

katie said...

hey just wanted to let you know.. your challenges are great.. I did'nt get to it last week, but for sure am going to try this week... thanks for the inspiration!