Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Challenge YOU...

Yep, I mean you! Here's the concept: Once a week on Sunday or Monday, I will post 3 challenges for you to complete that week. In return, you may challenge me to something. The point is to keep things fresh and help motivate each other. What do you think? You up for the challenge?

Here goes: WEEK 1

~ Do 100 crunches, 4 sets of 25
~ Do 30 leg lifts (lie flat on your back and lift and lower legs with CONTROL) 3 sets 10 each
~ Rock it out, turn on some fun music and dance like crazy with your kids for 20 minutes. Maybe put one on your back and do some squats or lunges.

Do these things as many times as you want during the week, the more the better. I'll do them too. Hope I get some great suggestions from you.
Most of all, have fun. Working out does not have to be a drag...

No comments: