Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Refreshed...

The last couple days have been a little busy. I like my routine. I am a creature of habit. Yesterday we had an appointment so my house had to be clean- floors especially. Throw in a precocious 4 yr. old and a teething 5 month old. What do you get? A very out of sync day. That's okay, I got done what needed to get done. No workout, but I figure the housework burned a few calories. Then today baby boy didn't nap at all, unless you count falling asleep on my shoulder for 30 min. Exhausting! I wanted to do nothing more than kick up my feet and drink a beer. But, I got on the treadmill. Two miles later I stepped off feeling completely refreshed and revitalized. Yay endorphins! I need to remember that I always feel better after a workout. That was my little revelation today....

No comments: