Thursday, November 8, 2012

Weigh-in 11/8

Previous Weight: 155.8
Current Weight: 153.8
Change: -2.0

Two pound loss this week! Yay :) Nine weeks in and 18.4 lbs total lost (from my "restart point"). Yay :)

I don't think I've mentioned this, but Friday & Saturday last week I suffered from a big case of "Not Good Enoughs" and "The Blahs". I felt fat and gross and just generally "ugh"with a side of bad mom and wife thrown in.  Even though I was feeling that way, I argued with myself that it wasn't true and I was being crazy.  Inside my head was an interesting place to be...not.  Since I was feeling that way, I decided that a perfect cure would be a slight increase in calories and a bit of pampering.  Part of Sunday was spent expirementing with at-home beauty treatments...a moisturizing hair mask, mini facial etc.  While it didn't cure me entirely, it did make me feel a little better. Plus, it made my kids laugh. It's not every day you see mom with plastic wrap on her head.
Looking at it and analyzing, I think part of it may have been cycle related (ovulation).  I know that I'm sensitive to hormonal fluxuations and being aware of where I'm at in my cycle is helpful info.
By Monday I was feeling better and I dropped my calories back down and moved on.
I know sometimes I come across very "happy, happy, joy, joy" but let me assure you, that isn't always the case. While I try to be positive, sometimes I'm just not there. 

So anyway, moving on.  Today is going to be a double post day, as I have narrowed down my choices for outfits to wear this weekend.  I'll be cleaning the mirror lol  and doing one more fashion show.  Seeing pictures helps me and I like the input from all of you because I tend to be a mite fashionably challenged.  Check back later and vote for your favorite outfit.

1 comment:

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

I have a few down days once a month. Not sure if associated with hormones or not. I just feel crappy. Mentally and physically. Glad you are back to normal and you had an amazing loss!!!