Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Cleanin' it up...

It's time to catch you up on my weekend.  I'll tell you up front that I made some sub-optimal choices.  I had a few drinks, I missed a couple workouts, I ate some junk.  I'm not beating myself up because it's life, and I'm back on track (mostly).  I don't feel great about some of the choices I made because they just made me feel *ick*, but I can't change it now. 
So, onward I go.  The house is stocked with all my healthy staples,  I ran 5 miles yesterday instead of just 3, I plan on doing a double workout today (weight training and a 3 mi run) and I'll be pushing the water hard the next few days.  Mitigating the "damage" as best as possible. 

On a side note, I want to thank all of you who took the time to give me your opinions on what to wear.  In the end, while the favorite pick was outfit #2, I wore the black dress. The grey top is one of my favorites, and I have worn it on date night before, but I felt I would be under-dressing my husband since he wore his full suit and tie ensemble.  The black dress was more in line with his outfit (and he requested I wear it).

So there you have it, you're all caught up.  Here's to a great finish to the rest of the week!

2 comments:

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

Everyone falls off track. No one is perfect. I really think it's all about how you bounce back. Sounds like you are doing great though :)

nic said...

YAY LIFE!