Monday, January 23, 2012

Packing up the scale

Literally, I'm packing up the scale this morning. We're moving. I've been packing and sorting and getting rid of stuff for a while, but it's getting to crunch time. The scale has been dropping then going back up. Essentially, I'm maintaining my weight right now since I'm bouncing up and down within a 1 lb range. I could leave the scale out for a few more days, but to be honest it's not helping me to see the number "unchanged". It will probably do some good to ignore the number and just take care of the things I need to take care of. I'm concentrating on keeping things lower carb because I really don't want to gain during the move. My jeans are back to feeling comfortable and despite what the scale is telling me, I'm feeling good. I've been exercising (except for the couple days last week when I was sick) which I'm finding is almost essential to maintaining a positive outlook.
Anyway, hope everyone has a great week. Check ya later!

1 comment:

Ryan Cowley said...

Good luck on the move!