Monday, February 6, 2012

Quick update...

Well, we're getting settled in the new place. The "to-do" list is still very long, but what what can you do but chip away at it? This morning's weight- 147.2. Feels good to be back in the 140's. To be honest, I expected to be up a little this morning since I did some drinking yesterday. I tried to be smart though and kept my food low carb and skipped dessert. I stuck the leftover desserts in the back of the fridge so I don't have them staring at me every time I open the door and the other dessert sitting on the counter is covered in foil. Out of sight, out of mind.
Anyway, that's the quick update. This week's goal is to get back to exercising. I'm going to take the kids for a run this afternoon and tomorrow I'll hit the weights. I'd like to run and lift weights at least 3 days (each) this week.
Moving forward....

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I haven't been in the 140's since....I don't remember! But I will. I'm determined :)

How'd you do on your run? Up for it again (for Tuesday)?

FYI:You help to inspire me & I'm proud of you!!

:: ashley :: said...

you look awesome tiffany! I just saw your post on heathers blog and clicked over cause its been so long since I have seen ya and I miss you! good to see you are doing well!