Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Skinny Mini Challenge

Alright people, you ready for the "deets"? That would be details for those of you who don't speak slang :) Anyway, the Skinny Mini Challenge is starting January 1st so it's time to lay out the specifics.
So here's the deal. The challenge is a basic contest seeing who can lose the biggest percentage of their current weight....Biggest Loser style. To participate all you have to do is email me with your name, age and current weight. The challenge will run the entire month of January. I'll collect mid-way(Jan 15th) and final weights(Jan 31st). In the end I will do the calculations and crown a winner. The winner gets bragging rights, a trophy (made by yours truly) and a small prize. So rev up the competitive spirit, and let this serve as motivation to kick your weight loss into high gear!
I have 2 ladies who have already contacted me with their info and I can't wait for the rest of you to join us in the fun. If you want to participate, please email me your info no later than Jan 4th at: the_skinnyjeans@yahoo.com Let's do this thing!

No comments: