Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kinda a Blah week...

This week has been up and down. I have energy then I'm exhausted...etc, etc, I could go on and on. At the moment, I'm soooo tired. There are a million things that I should be doing, but I can't seem to muster the energy to get them done. Yesterday all I wanted to do was eat. I was hungry all day long and was craving junk food. Luckily I was able to control myself- mostly. I did eat some "junk" but I figured it into my daily points, so I was fine. I went walking last night and worked out too. I fell on my ass doing yoga and gave myself a nice bruise, that was fun! But, I lost a couple more pounds...yipee. And, I cannot seem to put together a cohesive post this time...sorry for the ramblings. I'm hoping to have a great Memorial Day weekend. OK, gotta snap outta this fuzzy brain syndrome.......

No comments: