Friday, January 30, 2009

Pushing buttons...

I have come to realize this week that no one can push my buttons quite like my spouse. The beginning of this week was pretty stressful for me! For one reason or another hubby and I were clashing at what seemed like every turn. This type of stuff usually triggers a couple bad days of eating for me. I am the first to admit that I am a stress & emotional eater. But, here's the thing, eating is not going to solve anything. So, I made it through a few rough days and things are back to "normal"-thank goodness. I have been exercising consistently and I think that helped me deal with my stress a little better. And sometimes, you just gotta let it go...

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hooray for going back to normal! Aren't men annoying? Really.

Anonymous said...

I had heard that it takes 10 days to break a habit and 21 days to create a habit. Stick with it and everything will become a habit.