Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Here we go...

I bit the bullet and got on the scale this morning. That was not a fun experience! Now, I need to concentrate on how I'm feeling as opposed to the number on the scale. I tend to obsess about the number. Not this time. I've made a decision NOT to get on the scale as often as I have in the past. I think twice a month is sufficient. Hopefully I can break my former bad habit of getting on several times a day...that is not healthy!
Because I am breastfeeding, I cannot cut calories without affecting my milk supply. For this reason, I am going to concentrate on exercise and toning what I have. The plan- pilates 3x a week, walk 2 mi. 3x a week. This should help improve my body even if I don't lose any weight.
This is not a sprint. I'm trying to change my body and my lifestyle so that when I do get to my goal, I can stay there.
Wish me luck!

No comments: