Thursday, January 22, 2009

My dilemma...

I have been struggling all week to exercise. I feel guilty if there is a household chore that needs to be done and I'm wanting to exercise. I know that part of it is a stalling tactic. I can always find something else that needs to be done. Keeping a house is neverending. I need to make working out a priority and I'm not doing very well with that. Both kids are still going down for naps and I have a treadmill and pilates and yoga tapes. I am lacking that push right now to just do it. It's funny how many other things I can come up with that "need" to be done. In my defense, my house was pretty tore up. After working diligently on it this week I have it fairly ship-shape. That means no more excuses. I can spare 45 min. to an hour a couple times a week. I got a good routine started this week, now I just need to shove the workouts in there and I'm good to go! I need to remember that the world will not end if the house isn't sparkling all the time. I am tired of feeling so blech about myself and the only way to change it is to do something about it!

No comments: