Monday, November 25, 2013

Routine

I'm big on routine.  I like routine. I thrive on routine...

Just over a month ago I started a new morning routine, and I love it.


Every morning I sit, drink my coffee and write in my notebook.  I evaluate how I'm feeling, what things I might need to focus on and I rewrite my short term & mid length goals.  I also write my to-do list.  

It's been a great tool to help me focus.  If I'm having a rough afternoon I reread my goals because it reminds me of my "why". 

Find the things that will help you be successful!

Have a great day!  Have a great week! 

As always, keep moving forward....

3 comments:

safire said...

I crave routine too! I totally relate. When I travel, I have fun but I itch to get back to a normal schedule. My body feels off if I'm off routine for too long.

Have a wonderful week! Good luck with your goals!

Jess @ PaleoJess said...

Such a great idea, I journal in the mornings and its kind if the same. If I miss a day it throws me right out.

Kristen @ Change of Pace said...

I think kids did it for me… If I don't have a routine with them my life feels so chaotic. This is such a great idea.