Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Movin' right along...

I'm so close to hitting my first "official" 20 lb mark. This week's weight- 182.8! Only .8 to go and I'm treating myself to a pedicure. It's keeping me motivated since the tootsies are in need of some major pampering. It also hit me today that I'm basically 1/3 of the way to my goal! Go me ☺
I'm still not back to 100% after being sick but things are improving every day. This week I'm focusing on pilates and walking for my exercise, at least till I'm feeling back in tip top shape. I walked the monkey to school yesterday and was reminded how much I enjoy that little bit of extra exercise. Hopefully the weather keeps cooperating and I can do it regularly. It also hit home that I need to start looking for a double stroller. While it works to put the baby in the carrier on my chest and push my 2 yr old in the stroller, it would be more comfortable just to push a stroller.
On another note, running is starting to call to me again. I miss running. Now the question is how do I fit it into my daily routine? I'm still working on that. But right now, I've got some bathrooms to clean and floors to mop...ta-ta! Have a healthy day!

1 comment:

Pretty Pauline said...

I love your pedi idea! I'm scared I would laugh through it and kick the attendant though, 'cuz I'm so ticklish! ACK! Still, I'd like to work up a reward sheet...