Friday, April 17, 2009

Wow!

Just have to give myself a pat on the back really quick. I ran a 1/2 mile today. I know, it's not much, but I did it. I was out for my walk and decided I was feeling good so I should jog a bit and I did. I could have gone farther but I figured I should start slow! No use getting so sore I can't walk tomorrow. I felt good when I got home. Like I accomplished something. Of course I felt completely self-conscious doing it, but yeah, that's normal for me. No matter what, even if I'm walking I am paranoid that people are laughing at me or looking at my boobs bounce (seriously, that's what I think about). But I jogged just the same...go me!

2 comments:

sabrina said...

Yaaaaay!!!

Lindsey said...

How wonderful! I want to run again. It's the best way to trim down. I haven't run since before I was pregnant! I think I forgot how.